Latest news

Survivors seeking shelter from offline PvDoor

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of m1t0 m1t0 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of m1t0
    m1t0
    Participant

Hello RageQuitters!

We are a couple from Belgium that started to play Ark like a week ago.
    Within this week I already ragequitted!! ^^
    Hours of work destroyed in one night of being offline, I guess I dont have to explain this drama…
    So we stepped away from the official servers and are now looking for a fun unofficial one.
    I do love PvP (just not PvDoor), so PVE-only servers are no option for me and I also dont like the servers that only allow raids between certain hours (its still unfair imho: big tribes vs lone wolfs, timezones, …).
    So my question: If we start on RageQuit server, will we find our wooden base without turrets or dinos destroyed when we log on after a night? Or does it happen A LOT?

Greetings from newbie survivors :)

Profile photo of Helaas
    Helaas
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’d say the server is pretty chill. PvP does happen but only between the established tribes.
    New players are left alone.

We have quite a few tribes on hiatus now. They’ve grown tired of the game and are waiting for new content. Those were the ones most active in PvP. I’d say we have about 4-5 tribes actively playing now, with a few others occasionally logging in to feed dinos and hang around in chat for a while. As it’s a bit calmer now, it’s a great time to start actually.

The rules prohibit excessive destruction of a base, so should it happen an admin will restore your stuff anyways.

Profile photo of Biake
    Biake
    Participant

Also we have a cool starter pack 😀

Profile photo of m1t0
    m1t0
    Participant

Sounds great, will be logging in soon 😉
    Where can we claim the starter pack :p
    Restore my stuff? Didn’t know that was possible…
    Much to learn :)

Thanks for the answer and see u soon on the Ark!!

Oh our names will be 1/2 and 2/2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.